1) What does the rental price include?
The rental price includes:
The room fully furnished in shared apartment or exclusive use
The use of all common areas equipped and furnished
The bed equipped with a set of sheets, pillows and comforter
The use of household appliances
Personalized assistance during your stay
The repair and maintenance service
2) Are the supplies included in the rent?
The amount of water, electricity, Wi-Fi and cleaning is NOT included in the rental price.
The amount of € 50 / month per person refers to the provision of funds on account of the aforementioned expenses.
If the consumption of supplies exceeds this amount, the difference must be paid. Our team will communicate any incidence on expenses.
3) Do I have to pay a deposit?
Yes, you must pay a deposit of two months rent, which can be paid in cash or by bank transfer on the day of arrival and returned at the end of the stay.
In the event that damage is done to the apartment or the rented room, or the rules of coexistence will not be respected, its amount will be deducted from the deposit.
4) What documents are required to make a reservation?
To make the reservation of a room a copy of Identity Document or Passport is required, which also serve to prepare the contract that will be sent before the arrival to the apartment to be able to review it and accept its conditions.
5) Is there an office where you can go to talk with the Zarina Projects team?
Yes, we have our offices in Carrer Valldonzella, Nº27, where our tenants are always welcome. In addition, the team of Zarina Projects is available for any question through social networks, telephone or mail.
6) What happens when there is an incident or something does not work in the apartment?
If there is any problem in the apartment you must communicate via email and we will proceed to your solution.
7) When is cleaning done in the apartment?
The cleaning of the common areas of the floor is done twice a month. In any case, the common areas of the apartment must be maintained in good order and cleanliness. You should collaborate with your roommates to throw away the trash, use the appliances correctly, clean the kitchen utensils, keep the sink, kitchen and dining room in good condition. The room must also be kept clean and tidy.
8) Is it allowed to have animals?
We love animals but we can not accommodate them in our apartments for reasons of hygiene and respect for other companions.
9) Is smoking allowed?
For the same reasons, smoking is not allowed in our apartments, including their rooms.
10) Who is staying in our apartments?
Our tenants are young students, both Spanish and international, who study or do internships in Barcelona.
11) What is the minimum stay?
The minimum stay is 3 months, with the possibility of extension.
12) Rules for arrival and departure in the apartment:
The arrival must be previously scheduled via email. It is necessary and very important that the tenant send the information of his arrival a week in advance, so that our team can organize the check-in.
According to the rental policies, the check-ins that are carried out:
– From Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 19:00 there is no cost
– After 7:00 p.m., weekends and holidays have an additional cost
The departures must be confirmed via email to inform you properly how to proceed.
13) What to do in case of emergency?
In case of emergency, the following must be done:
– notify firefighters in case of fire or any serious incident
– notify the police if necessary
– advise our company in any case to proceed accordingly